Check out , the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Carol Cleveland

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,919 Posts

Carol Cleveland

Carol Cleveland () - English actress (born 1942 January 13 in London, England, UK) who typically played in the "Monty Python's Flying Circus" (1969) sketches when a beautiful woman was called for - as opposed to the typical female role which had the male members in drag. She was the unofficial 7th member of Monty Pythonís Flying Circus.

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, stilettopat
  3. # ADS
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,919 Posts

All I Want Is You... and You... and You...

Carol topless in All I Want Is You... and You... and You...

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, stilettopat
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Re: Carol Cleveland

The only proper topless set from Carol I have ever seen but I have no information about where they came from or when they were taken.

Additional images from the same shoot appeared on e-bay last year but I've only ever seen censored versions of those.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bronzeageman For This Useful Post:: branman, madmike1331, tricky1